- Holds DSLR and Lenses
- Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems
- Memory & Battery Management System
- Dual Action Top
- ZipDrop Front Pocket
- Piggy-Back Pocket
- BioCurve Shoulder Strap
- EasyGrip Carrying Handle
- S.A.S .Strap Accessory System
The Stratus 6 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a compact bag designed to accommodate the digital and film SLR cameras with zoom lens attached, 3-4 additional lenses and a flash. It cradles the camera with attached zoom lens using the Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems. It has a Dual Action Top that provides full coverage to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The bag has a front pocket that uses a memory and battery management system that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
Inside the top, a windowpane-mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There are two side pockets for accessories. There is a ZipDrop front pocket that has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while a Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage.
The Stratus 6 has an adjustable, bioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag uses optional Tamrac accessories with the attachment slots for the S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products, which customize this compact, professional bag.
- 500D CORDURA Nylon with 2x PU coating exterior fabric
- 840D Polyester with 2x PU coating exterior fabric
- 210D Nylon interior fabric
- YKK zippers
- Acetal Buckles and clips
- For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform.
- Adjustable foam padded divider
- Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform insuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
- LensGate Divider System has padded gates that swing open and closed to protect equipment from coming in to contact with each other. When used in conjunction with our Lens-Bridge divider system, they provide a better level of protection.
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible - This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- Dual Action Top provides full coverage of the main compartment
- Front Pocket incorporates the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters and film.
- Two large foam padded end pockets for accessories
- ZipDrop zippered, see-through mesh pocket is great for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate.
- In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals
- Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage
- Metal "D" rings to attach other accessories
- Tripod straps
- Carrying options
- Adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap
- EasyGrip carrying handle
- External Dimensions - 35 x 22 x 22 cm
- Internal Dimensions - 25 x 18 x 17 cm
- Weight - 1.0 kg
- 500D CORDURA® Nylon with 2x PU coating
- 840D Polyester with 2x PU coating
- 210D Nylon
- YKK® Zippers
- Duraflex® and Woojin® Acetal Hardware
- Clear TPU
- Absolutely no PVC